The delivery of this course is made relevant to the needs of YOUR workplace and/or industry and provides you with the practical skills to perform CPR according to the most current Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines.
Nationally recognised course code:
HLTAID009 ~ Provide Cardiopulmonary ResuscitationMake a booking
ALL students undertaking nationally recognised training will need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
It is free and easy for students to create their own USI's online.
To apply for your Unique Student Identifier, please visit www.usi.gov.au.
Cost: $65 (incl GST) per person
Where & When: WE COME TO YOU, 7 DAYS a week (even after business hours!). This course can be conducted in any comfortable space at your workplace or at home.
Minimum group: 6 people
- Recognise a life-threatening emergency
- Manage a life-threatening emergency including administration of CPR
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Demonstrate and practice on ADULT, BABY, and CHILD equipment
On successful completion of this course, students will be eligible for a Statement of Attainment (SOA) for:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
National Corporate rates and ‘ongoing’ training packages available!