Also known as Apply First Aid, Senior First Aid or Level 2
First Aid For You guarantees to deliver this course in a very practical, engaging and relevant manner — personalising the course content to suit YOU!
Nationally recognised course code:
HLTAID011 ~ Provide First AidMake a booking
ALL students undertaking nationally recognised training will need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
It is free and easy for students to create their own USI's online.
To apply for your Unique Student Identifier, please visit www.usi.gov.au.
Duration: Full day with a pre-course online workbook.
When & Where: WE COME TO YOU, 7 DAYS a week (even after business hours!). This course can be conducted in any comfortable space in the workplace or at home.
Minimum Group: 6 people
Cost (per person):
5 – 9 people is $130 (inc GST)
10 or more is $110 (inc GST)
- Recognise a life-threatening emergency
- Manage a life-threatening emergency including administration of CPR
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Manage a variety of medical and trauma emergencies
- Use of Adult, Baby, and Child equipment
- Take-home course materials
On successful completion of this course, students will be eligible for a Statement of Attainment (SOA) for:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
National Corporate rates and ‘ongoing’ training packages available!