Provide an Emergency First Aid Response
First Aid For You guarantees to deliver this course in a very practical, engaging, and relevant manner — personalising the course content to suit YOU and your centre!
Nationally recognised course code:
HLTAID004 ~ Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education & Care Setting
Make a booking
From 1st January 2015, ALL students undertaking nationally recognised training will need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). It is free and easy for students to create their own USI's online. To apply for your Unique Student Identifier, please visit www.usi.gov.au.
YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE THIS NUMBER TO YOUR TRAINER ON THE DAY
Duration: Approximately 7 hours with a pre-course online workbook to complete (takes approx 40 mins).
Where & When: WE COME TO YOU, 7 DAYS a week (even after business hours!). This course can be conducted in any comfortable space at your workplace or at home.
Minimum Group: 5 people
Cost (per person): $170 (inc GST)
- Recognise a life-threatening emergency
- Manage a life-threatening emergency including administration of CPR
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Manage a variety of medical and trauma emergencies
- Use of Adult, Baby, and Child equipment
- Take home course materials
- Current First Aid Manual
- Face shield
This certificate is valid for a period of 3 years incorporating:
- 12 month CPR (HLTAID001) certificate
- 3 year Provide First Aid certificate
- 3 year Asthma (22024VIC) certificate
- 3-year Anaphylaxis (22099VIC) certificate
National Corporate Rates and ‘ongoing’ training packages available.
This training is provided by First Aid For You, partnering with and under the auspices of Safety Corp Pty Ltd RTO 91694.