Education & Care First Aid
First Aid For You guarantees to deliver this course in a very practical, engaging, and relevant manner — personalising the course content to suit YOU and your centre!
Nationally recognised course code:
HLTAID012 ~ Provide First Aid in an Education & Care SettingMake a booking
ALL students undertaking nationally recognised training will need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
It is free and easy for students to create their own USI's online.
To apply for your Unique Student Identifier, please visit www.usi.gov.au.
Duration: Full day with a pre-course online workbook.
Where & When: WE COME TO YOU, 7 DAYS a week (even after business hours!). This course can be conducted in any comfortable space at your workplace or at home.
Minimum Group: 6 people
Cost (per person): $170 (inc GST)
- Recognise a life-threatening emergency
- Manage a life-threatening emergency including administration of CPR
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Manage a variety of medical and trauma emergencies
- Use of Adult, Baby, and Child equipment
- Take home course materials
On successful completion of this course, students will be eligible for a Statement of Attainment (SOA) for:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
This qualification satisfies all requirements for First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training outlined with ACECQA.
National Corporate rates and ‘ongoing’ training packages available!