Our comprehensive First Aid Kit includes all the trauma and day to day first aid components you are likely to need as a Family Daycare Educator.
Perfect for the home or car and handy when taking the kids out and about! Personal medications such as puffers and EpiPens can be stored in the personal pocket. There are also spaces for sunscreen and insect repellent.
The kit can be placed on a belt and has luminous piping so it can be found in the dark and is water resistant. It’s also very clearly labelled so you can find what you need quickly in the event of an emergency.
FAFY First Aid Kits can be purchased for $95.00 (including postage, handling & GST) by completing the form to the right ⇒, emailing us at email@example.com or phoning 1300 050 853.
- 1 x First Aid Booklet
- 50 x Bandaids
- 1 x Antiseptic spray 55ml
- 4 x Antiseptic wipes (1 with CPR Kit)
- 1 x CPR Card
- 2 x Eye pads, sterile
- 1 x Fever scan strip
- 5 x Hydrogel, 3.5ml sachets
- 1 x Hypoallergenic adhesive tape 25mm
- 6 x Safety pins, 4 large, 2 small
- 4 x Saline, 15ml
- 3 x Plastic bags (3 sizes)
- 1 x Instant ice pack 160mm x 90mm
- 2 x Nitrile gloves large (1 pair with CPR Kit)
- 1 x Bandage shears, 19cm stainless steel (15cm Handy)
- 6 x Sterile cotton gauze swabs, 2 x packs of 3, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 3 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 5cm x 5cm
- 1 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 7.5cm x 10cm
- 1 x Pressure bandage, heavyweight, 10cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 1 x Smart bandage, 2m x 10cm, Pressure Bandage
- 5 x Splinter probes, individual, 1 pack of 5
- 1 x Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- 1 x Tweezers, stainless steel with tip guard (small Handy)
- 3 x Wound closures, individual, 1 pack of 3
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 14 medium, sterile
- 1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6cm in zip-lock bag
- 1 x Resuscitation face mask, disposable (incl 1 pair gloves & antiseptic wipe in CPR Kit)