The nationally recognised course code is HLTAID003 Provide First Aid, but it is more commonly known as Apply First Aid, Senior First Aid or Level 2.
First Aid For you guarantee to deliver this course in a very practical, engaging and relevant manner – personalising the course content to suit YOU!
Duration: Approx 5 hours with a pre-course online workbook to complete (takes approx 40 mins)
Where and when: WE COME TO YOU, 7 Days a week (even after business hours!) This course can be conducted in any comfortable space in workplace or at home
Minimum Group: 5 people
Cost (per person):
5 – 9 people is $130 (inc GST)
10 or more is $110 (inc GST)
- Recognise a life threatening emergency
- Manage a life threatening emergency including administration of CPR
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Manage a variety of medical and trauma emergencies
- Use of Adult, Baby and Child equipment
- Take home course materials
- Current First Aid Manual
- Face shield
Qualification: This certificate is valid for a period of 3 years incorporating a 12 month CPR (HLTAID001) certificate.
National Corporate Rates and ‘ongoing’ training packages available
Why not combine with Asthma & Anaphylaxis? Ask about our ‘childcare’ course.
This training is provided by First Aid For You, partnering with and under the auspices of Safety Corp Pty Ltd RTO 91694