The nationally recognised course code is HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting.
First Aid For you guarantee to deliver this course in a very practical, engaging and relevant manner – personalising the course content to suit YOU and your centre!
Duration: Approx 7 hours with a pre-course online workbook to complete (takes approx 40 mins)
Where and when: WE COME TO YOU, 7 Days a week (even after business hours!) This course can be conducted in any comfortable space at your workplace or at home.
Minimum Group: 5 people
Cost (per person): $170 (inc GST)
- Recognise a life threatening emergency
- Manage a life threatening emergency including administration of CPR
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Manage a variety of medical and trauma emergencies
- Use of Adult, Baby and Child equipment
- Take home course materials
- Current First Aid Manual
- Face shield
This certificate is valid for a period of 3 years incorporating:
12 month CPR (HLTAID001) certificate
3 year Provide First Aid certificate
3 year Asthma (22024VIC) certificate
3 year Anaphylaxis (22099VIC) certificate
National Corporate Rates and ‘ongoing’ training packages available
This training is provided by First Aid For You, partnering with and under the auspices of Safety Corp Pty Ltd RTO 91694